The abstract submission deadline has been extended!
April 4, 2022 at 11:37 am, No comments
Good news! The abstract submission deadline has been extended until April 19, 2022 (11:59 PM)
Don't hesitate and submit your abstract: CLICK HERE
YOU ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS:
- for oral presentation of papers
- for poster sessions
- for workshops
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The abstract should have a title.
- You have to mention the author’s/authors name and surname.
- Abstracts should not have more than 300 words. The minimum number of words for an abstract to be reviewed is 200.
- You have to include 5 – 8 keywords.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the Conference Themes.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the abstract. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- The abstract should be structured clearly, indicating: the theoretical framework, the research/study design, the methods or instruments, the description of the experience, etc.