Instructions for poster presentations
- All posters should be written and presented in English, the official language of the event.
- Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers.
- Your poster will be exhibited during the conference. Authors are expected to be at their poster during the session.
- Posters will be listed by session in the Conference Programme
- We recommend that you provide small envelopes for distributing your business cards and collecting business cards from those who request additional information. This is a good way of inviting and encouraging interaction with your audience. You may also wish to provide copies of a short summary of your presentation for distribution.
Dimensions and format:
- Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference.
- The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90 cm wide
- We will provide materials for attaching posters. However, you can bring your own if you prefer.
- Your poster should be readable from a distance of 2 meters.