PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDLINES
- Full articles should be submitted until September 30, 2022.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The total length of the text of a submitted manuscript should not exceed 8,000 words (preferably between 4,000-8,000 words).
- All authors are asked to write on the first page of the article:
- Author's name and surname
- E-mail address
- Articles should be typed in Times New Roman (12 pt.).
INFORMATION ABOUT THE AUTHOR/ AUTHORS
- At the end of the article, there should be short information about the author/s (up to 500 characters).
EVALUATION CRITERIA FOR THE ARTICLES
All submitted articles will be subject to a strict double-blind peer-review process by at least two international reviewers.
- Content accordance to ATEE 2022 Annual Conference theme.
- Scientific value.
- Research results and discussion.
- The references are indicated according to APA style.
- The language and logic of the content of the manuscript.
- The authors are responsible for the quality of the English language. If necessary, materials should be professionally edited.