Before submitting the abstract, you will be redirected to the conference system Indico and asked to create a profile there. The system will enable you to complete the abstract submission, receive reviews and a note of acceptance, and afterwards, to submit your paper, receive reviews, as well as make payments.
YOU ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT PROPOSALS
- for oral presentation of papers
- for poster sessions
- for workshops
REQUIREMENTS FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstracts should be submitted online.
- All abstracts must be submitted in
- The length of the abstract is between 200 and 300 words. Shorter than 200-word abstracts are not to be reviewed.
- The abstract should include:
- author/s name/s
- 5 – 8 keywords.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the Conference Themes.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in the abstract. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- The abstract should be structured clearly, indicating: the theoretical framework, the research/study design, the methods or instruments, the description of the experience, etc.
- The abstract is requested to be submitted no later than April 1, 2022.
- Information about acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the author no later than May 1, 2022.
- The submitted contributions should be original, i.e., they should not be previously published or submitted for publication in other editions.