- The abstract is requested to be submitted no later than April 1, 2022.
- Information about acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be sent to the author no later than May 1, 2022.
- The submitted contributions should be original, i.e., they should not be previously published or submitted for publication in other editions.
- Full articles should be submitted from August 1 till September 30, 2022. All submitted articles will be subject to a strict double-blind peer-review process by at least two international reviewers.
TYPES OF PRESENTATIONS
- Oral presentation: Oral paper presentations should be planned for about 20 minutes in length (presentation + discussions).
- Poster sessions: Presenters should prepare posters and handouts that describe their research or project. Attendees may move from display to display and engage in discussion with the presenters.
Proposals for paper/presentation at the conference may be submitted in three categories:
- empirical research
- theoretical study
- practitioner presentation
FIND OUT MORE:
Conference Themes Abstract Submission Paper Submission Conference Fees